Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hair, skins, shoes on a rainy sunday

Today it is raining in the Netherlands and even though it is only 3 pm it is so dark I have to put on the lights. But looking in my Second Life inventory my eyes start to shine...new skins by WoW skins! This first beauty is called Cassandra and it is available at the XY room. The hair is a subscribo gift by Exile.
And this beautiful skin is called Cindy. This elegant skin with great make up is exclusive for SYS Project.
Then I stood at the lucky chairs/boards at Yoon skins for a while and I got this great Jessica skin with 3 make up layers! YAY!

The next skin is a group gift by Amacci and this skin is called Liane Goth. I love the face tattoos, beautiful done. You can also get a lovely set of eyes as a group gift.

Aeva/Heartsick has released the beautiful Phoebe skin with many make up options. The skin comes in several skin tones and with several cleavage options. (NOT free). You can also find it on the Aeva homepage.

Over to hair. I am crazy about the Tameless hair and I wear it often on my blog. Actually I wear it most of the time on my blog :) Nita Bracken has released a new hairstyle, called Ronnie and this is a fun short bobline hairdo. As usual you can get a pack of one color in 4 tones in the first week for just 199 L$ and the fatpack with all colors (even blue, green or pink) for just 799 L$.
Alli & Ali hair have changed their group and voting gifts at their mainstore again, like they do every friday! So if you like these great gifts hurry over to Alli & Ali hair before next Friday! There is also a hughe ACTION WALL where group members get a 50% discount IF they are wearing their group tag! The beautiful necklace set I am wearing is by Lazuri and it is called Florence Necklace set aqua (not free).
You can also get the Adeola hair in moonlight (dark) for 1 L$ on MARKETPLACE.



You can also get the Anish hair in lightbrown for 1 L$ on MARKETPLACE.
Alli & Ali hair have some more great gifts on Marketplace ladies! They are just 1 L$ and they are for a limited time available, so don't wait too long to get them! The names are linked.
Duff.
Gloria.
Judge Wig.
Venezia.
Then I found these great Starrynight ballerinas at Aidoru. Jara has released them just now, with a great hud to change the texture, metal and gems. WOW they are great! (not free).
And NS Design has 2 great new tops, a Kawaii Top and a Panda top. They are avaialble on Marketplace and each top is just 50 L$. I styled the tops with pants by Sascha's Design. There is a whole WALL with marked down pants at the store. They come in packs of 4 and they are just 99 L$ per pack! So if you are looking for the perfect pants: Sascha's Design ladies. I am wearing the white Jodphur pants. The hair is Ronnie by Tameless (blogged above).
The lovely poses I am using with this outfit are by OVATION poses. They are called Lisandra poses.

Over to the last item for today! This great blouse is from the Midnight Mania board at Lola Creations and I styled it with the lovely Florence Necklace set aqua by Lazuri.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!